Request for Information and Data

As a federal-interstate compact agency, the Commission is committed to open and transparent operations and accessibility of records. The Commission’s records and data are open and available to the public, academics, students, consulting firms, among others.

Please refer to the Portals section of this website to access the following types of data:

To make a custom request for reported water use data, including post hydrofracture, withdrawal, consumptive use, or associated GIS locations, visit our Request for Reported Data page (requires Firefox browser).

For additional information or to submit a request for information or data, please contact Jason Oyler, the Commission’s Access to Records Officer, at (717) 238-0423 ext. 1312, or [email protected].

Access to Records Policy

801.14 Public Access to Records

Records Processing Fee Schedule