Application Process

Welcome to the Commission’s listing of forms and applications. Online applications are available for aquifer testing plans (ATP), alternative hydrogeologic evaluations, withdrawals, minor modifications, and consumptive water uses including Approval by Rule(e) and Approval by Rule(f).

General Information

General Permits
General Permit (GP-01) - Groundwater Remediation Projects General Permit (GP-02) - Groundwater Withdrawals for Emergency Uses or Maintenance Activities General Permit (GP-03) – Cooperative Fish Nursery New!
Grandfathered Water Uses Registration Program
Surface Water

The online Groundwater Projects Water Withdrawal application and plan/Alternative Hydrogeologic Evaluation tools require use of Firefox.

Aquifer Testing

Alternative Hydrogeologic Evaluation

Groundwater Withdrawal Application

Consumptive Use

Approval by Rule (ABR)

Consumptive Use by Natural Gas Industry (ABR(f))

Consumptive Use – Non-Gas – Sourced by Public Water Supply, Stormwater, Wastewater, and/or other Reused/Recycled Water (ABR(e))

Minor Modifications

Into-Basin Diversion Application

Out-of-Basin Diversion Application
An Out-of-Basin Diversion application should be submitted with the Consumptive Use Application. Please see the Consumptive Use Application section above.

Emergency Certificates

Prior to initiating an Emergency Certificate application and for information, please contact Todd Eaby, Manager, Project Review at [email protected]