Public Water Supply Assistance Program
The Commission recognizes the challenges facing smaller municipal water supply systems to keep abreast of current regulatory requirements, and therefore initiated the Public Water Supply Assistance Program in 2012 to assist small municipal systems in meeting the Commission’s regulatory requirements.
In addition to providing system-specific assistance, the Commission is also offering general outreach and education on regulatory requirements, training on the preparation and implementation of aquifer testing plans, groundwater withdrawal application preparation, and other educational programs specifically for public water supply systems.
See Meetings and Events for upcoming workshops.
Groundwater Renewal Process
- Groundwater Project Renewal Process Fact Sheet
- Operational Monitoring and Operational Testing Fact Sheet
- Water Level Monitoring Fact Sheet
There are no offerings scheduled at this time. Please check back again soon. Previous PWSAP content can be accessed under the Previous Offerings below.
- Alternate Hydrogeological Evaluation (AHE) Process: In-Person Technical Training for Consultants and Geologists
- Alternative Hydrogeologic Evaluation (AHE) Process Webinar Series
- Focusing on What Matters: Revised Regulations and Policies to Make the Regulatory Process more Efficient
- Three-part Groundwater Project Renewal Process Webinar Series
- Groundwater Withdrawal Approval Process: Technical Training for Public Water Suppliers and Consultants
- Funding and Resource Management Considerations for Public Water Suppliers
- Technical and Regulatory Considerations for Public Water Supply Managers and Their Consultants
- System Finances and Funding, Preparing for Emergencies, and Regulatory Updates (Floods, Droughts, and Emergencies Happen...Are You Ready?)
- Water Loss Management Instructional Series
- Water Resource Management Considerations for Public Water Supply Managers